Al-Arafah Islami Bank has been offering a Deposit Pension Scheme (DPS) for over 20 years. It is an attractive option for those looking to save money in a safe and secure way. The scheme allows its members to enjoy a regular income post-retirement, with the added benefit of tax-free dividends and capital gains.
Table Of Content:
- Al-Arafah Islami Bank
- Al-Arafah Islami Bank
- Compare Monthly Savings of Tk. 1000 for 5 Years |
- Monthly Savings Investment SID 5 Mudaraba Cash Waqf Deposit 8 ...
- Al-Arafah Islami Bank Monthly Profit Based Term Deposit Scheme ...
- Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade in Al-Arafah Islami Bank ...
- Al Arafah Islami Bank Ltd Form download | Repost
- Interest Rate Banks (Deposit)
- exim bank millionaire scheme
- Internship Report on Deposit and Investment Management of Al ...
1. Al-Arafah Islami Bank
Even an ITD can be opened on behalf of a minor! 1. This worthwhile scheme will make your deposit to grow in the following ratio: ...
2. Al-Arafah Islami Bank
A separate form has to be filled up to open Termed Hajj deposit. 1. Under this scheme one can open an account in the name of a minor or a child too.
3. Compare Monthly Savings of Tk. 1000 for 5 Years |
Dec 31, 2019 ... There are 32 banks found in database for monthly saving scheme of BDT ... Al- Arafah Islami Bank, ৳ 1,000.00, 5 Years, ৳ 71,753.00, AA2.
4. Monthly Savings Investment SID 5 Mudaraba Cash Waqf Deposit 8 ...
... Islami Bank Ltd 04% 04%Table 15: Provisional Rate of Profit of Mudaraba Savings Deposit Double Benefit Scheme: Al-Arafah Islami Bank Ltd Shahjalal Islami ...
5. Al-Arafah Islami Bank Monthly Profit Based Term Deposit Scheme ...
Al-Arafah Islami Bank Monthly Profit Based Term Deposit Scheme. I'm Interested. Key Product Features. Interest Rate, 8.00%.
6. Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade in Al-Arafah Islami Bank ...
Monthly Saving Scheme (MSS):. It is project of AL-ARAFAH ISLAMI Bank, which is a Scheme like DPS. The slogan of this Scheme is “securing your future with ...
7. Al Arafah Islami Bank Ltd Form download | Repost
Sep 24, 2016 ... Al Arafah Islami Bank | Al Wadiah Current Deposit (CD) Account ... Al Arafah Islami Bank | Monthly Profit Based Term Deposit Scheme (PTD) ...
8. Interest Rate Banks (Deposit)
ANNOUNCED INTEREST RATE CHART Of The SCHEDULED BANKS ... AL- ARAFAH, 2.00, 2.50, 2.50, 2.50, 2.50, 2.50, 4.00, 4.25, 4.25, 4.25, 4.25. BANK ... ISLAMI, 2.00-5.20, 2.00, 2.00, 2.00, 2.00, 2.00, 4.30, 4.50-4.60, 4.60, 4.70, 4.80- 6.35.
9. exim bank millionaire scheme
Al Arafah Islami Bank Ltd was established (registered) as a private limited company on ... you can check the rates of DPS, FDR, and other schemes of this bank.
10. Internship Report on Deposit and Investment Management of Al ...
Aug 11, 2014 ... Deposit and Investment Management of Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited ... 51 5.8 Al‐Arafah Khamerbari Investment Scheme To make a priority to ...
What are the advantages of investing in Al-Arafah's DPS?
Al-Arafah's DPS provides investors with numerous advantages including regular income after retirement, tax-free dividends and capital gains, higher returns than traditional savings accounts, and more flexible withdrawal options.
How much do I need to invest in the DPS?
You can start investing in the DPS with as little as Tk 500 and there is no upper limit on how much you can invest.
Are there any risks associated with investing in the DPS?
As with any investment scheme, there are always risks associated with investing in the DPS. These include market risk, inflation rate risk and interest rate fluctuations. It is recommended that you consult a financial advisor before investing in any product or scheme.
Are my investments insured under Al-Arafah’s DPS?
Yes, your investments are insured under Al-Arafah’s DPS up to Tk 1million.
Investing in Al-Arafah's Deposit Pension Scheme (DPS) offers numerous benefits including tax exemptions, higher returns than traditional savings accounts and more flexible withdrawal options. By keeping informed about market conditions and consulting a financial advisor before making any decisions regarding your investments, you can ensure your funds remain safe whilst getting higher returns on your investments too!