Alaska auto insurance provides drivers in the state of Alaska with various coverage options to fit their transportation needs. With a range of coverage should an accident happen, this type of insurance provides comprehensive protection and peace of mind while driving.
Table Of Content:
- Auto Insurance
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes in Alaska ...
- Alaska Car Insurance ~ AK Auto Insurance Quote | GEICO
- Alaska Car Insurance Coverage | Allstate Car Insurance
- Alaska Car Insurance | Get a Quote | Liberty Mutual
- Best Cheap Car Insurance in Alaska for 2023
- Alaska Car Insurance Requirements: Get a Quote | Progressive
- Mandatory Insurance, Division of Motor Vehicles, Department of ...
- Cheap Car Insurance in Alaska for 2023 - NerdWallet
- Mandatory Insurance Suspension, Division of Motor Vehicles ...
1. Auto Insurance
If you have a poor driving record and are unable to find an insurer who will offer you coverage, you may be eligible for coverage under the Alaska Automobile ...
2. Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes in Alaska ...
Jan 4, 2023 ... How much auto insurance do I need in Alaska? ... Drivers in Alaska are required to have $50,000 in BI coverage per person and $100,000 per ...
3. Alaska Car Insurance ~ AK Auto Insurance Quote | GEICO
Learn More About Alaska Required Car Insurance · Bodily injury liability: $50,000 per person and $100,000 per accident · Property damage liability: $25,000 ...
4. Alaska Car Insurance Coverage | Allstate Car Insurance
Alaska drivers must have two types of auto liability coverage: bodily injury liability coverage and property damage liability coverage.
5. Alaska Car Insurance | Get a Quote | Liberty Mutual
The average cost of car insurance in Alaska is $1,3922 per year according to thezebra.com. ... That's 7% lower than the national average. Of course, your auto ...
6. Best Cheap Car Insurance in Alaska for 2023
Sep 29, 2022 ... How Much Is High Coverage Car Insurance in Alaska? ; Progressive, $1,331 ; Allstate, $2,086 ; State Farm, $1,204 ; Geico, $1,046.
7. Alaska Car Insurance Requirements: Get a Quote | Progressive
What are Alaska's car insurance requirements? · $50,000 in bodily injury liability · $100,000 in total bodily injury per accident · $25,000 in property damage ...
8. Mandatory Insurance, Division of Motor Vehicles, Department of ...
The Mandatory Insurance Statutes require that the owner of a motor vehicle subject to registration have a liability insurance policy in effect that complies ...
9. Cheap Car Insurance in Alaska for 2023 - NerdWallet
Jan 3, 2023 ... The cheapest car insurance company in Alaska is State Farm at $1,187 per year on average, or $99 per month, according to the most recent ...
10. Mandatory Insurance Suspension, Division of Motor Vehicles ...
The mandatory insurance law requires the operator or owner of a motor vehicle subject to registration to have motor vehicle liability insurance in effect when ...
Does Alaska auto insurance cover liabilities from other drivers?
Yes, it does. Generally, liability coverage will protect your finances if you are responsible for damaging someone else's property or causing injury to another person. This includes medical expenses for the other party if you are found legally responsible.
Do I need additional coverage for uninsured drivers?
Uninsured motorist (UM) insurance is not mandatory in Alaska, however it is recommended since you may be liable for damages caused by an uninsured or under-insured driver. UM coverage will help pay for any medical expenses and property damage associated with such a collision that were caused by the uninsured driver.
What discounts are available with my policy?
Many auto insurers in Alaska offer discounts when you bundle home and auto policies together, purchase multiple cars on one policy, have more than one driver on a policy, and/or have enrolled in defensive driving courses. Additionally, many companies in Alaska will offer discounts if you install anti-theft devices on your car or maintain good grades if enrolled as a student.
Obtaining the right type of auto insurance can ensure your safety when driving on Alaskan roads. Whether it’s providing financial protection against liabilities incurred due to an accident or protecting yourself in case of an uninsured driver incident, being adequately covered can provide peace of mind while traveling on highways and streets throughout Alaska.