Audi loaner cars are available to customers who own a qualifying Audi model, and need a vehicle for extended periods of time due to service or repairs. This policy explains the qualifications for eligibility, how customers can apply for an Audi loaner car, and provides answers to frequently asked questions on the topic.
Table Of Content:
- Audi Arlington's Alternate Transportation Policy | Audi Arlington
- Audi Loaner Cars | Audi Mission Viejo Alternative Transportation
- The loaner car policy at Audi is a disgrace to the brand. : r/Audi
- Loaner Vehicles and Alternate Transportation | Audi Tacoma
- Audi Dealer Service Loaner Program Participation Agreement
- Why schedule service with Audi North Scottsdale | Audi North ...
- Retired Loaner Audi Cars for Sale | Audi Minneapolis
- Service Loaner West Palm Beach FL | Audi West Palm Beach
- Audi Loaner Vehicles for Sale in Brookline, MA | Audi Brookline
- Do Audi dealers provide loaner cars when you bring your car in for ...
1. Audi Arlington's Alternate Transportation Policy | Audi Arlington
Audi Loaners are provided to customers based upon the order of arrival and write up. Every attempt will be made to provide an Audi Loaner Car during a service ...
2. Audi Loaner Cars | Audi Mission Viejo Alternative Transportation
A loaner car will be provided free of cost, however you are responsible for all other costs such as gas and toll-road fees. If you do not fill the tank before ...
3. The loaner car policy at Audi is a disgrace to the brand. : r/Audi
Even worse!, Audi will only pay for your piece-of-shit rental for ONE DAY! So, if there is actually something wrong with your car, you will have to drive it ...
4. Loaner Vehicles and Alternate Transportation | Audi Tacoma
You must be age 21 or older with a valid driver's license and proof of current vehicle insurance. · The only cost to you is the fuel you use. · In the unlikely ...
5. Audi Dealer Service Loaner Program Participation Agreement
Loaner Car Program: Dealer wants to offer Audi vehicles to customers that have their vehicle in for service work, warranty or maintenance.
6. Why schedule service with Audi North Scottsdale | Audi North ...
Loaner Cars - we are pleased to provide loaner vehicles to clients with service appointments. Advance reservations are recommended due to the popularity of ...
7. Retired Loaner Audi Cars for Sale | Audi Minneapolis
Lease or purchase an Audi retired loaner cars from Audi Minneapolis. Drive a like-new Audi at a great ... FEBRUARY $7500 EV LEASE BONUS ASSETS & PROGRAM.
8. Service Loaner West Palm Beach FL | Audi West Palm Beach
If you need to bring your vehicle in for service, you don't want to have your vehicle out of commission for days when you have things on your schedule. That's ...
9. Audi Loaner Vehicles for Sale in Brookline, MA | Audi Brookline
What is a Loaner? Audi Brookline handpicks new Audi vehicles from our new car inventory for our clients to enjoy driving while their vehicle is visiting Audi ...
10. Do Audi dealers provide loaner cars when you bring your car in for ...
Feb 19, 2006 ... Re: Do Audi dealers provide loaner cars when you bring your car in for regularly scheduled service? here they don't give loaner cars for a ...
Who is eligible for an Audi loaner car?
Customers must own a qualifying Audi Model in order to be eligible for an Audi loaner car.
How do I apply for an Audi loaner car?
Complete the rental request form through your local dealership. This application requires information such as contact details, vehicle details and repair instructions.
How long is the loan period?
Loan periods vary depending on the nature of the repair or service needed and varies from location to location but typically last up to 15 days.
What documents are required when requesting a loaner car?
In order to request an Audi loaner car, you will need valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and payment method or credit card authorization number.
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a loaner car?
Rental fees may include sales tax, office fees and other state-mandated charges that may apply depending on where you rent your vehicle from.
The Audi Loaner Car Policy provides customers with access to convenient vehicles while their main vehicle is being serviced or repaired. As long as they meet the requirements outlined in this policy, customers can expect quality vehicles at reasonable rates when they utilize this program.