Auto insurance is a policy purchased by vehicle owners to mitigate expenses incurred as a result of traffic accidents. Auto insurance provides protection against losses that an individual may incur in the event of an accident. It can also provide financial protection in the event of damage to a vehicle or personal property. Most states require drivers to carry auto insurance in order to legally drive on public roads.
Table Of Content:
- Direct Auto Insurance
- Car Insurance | Get An Auto Insurance Quote | Allstate
- Car Insurance & Auto Insurance Quotes : Farmers Insurance
- Free Car Insurance Quote - Save on Auto Insurance - State Farm®
- Auto Insurance - Get a Free Car Insurance Quote – Nationwide
- Progressive: Top-Rated Insurance Company for Auto & More
- Esurance Car Insurance Quotes & More
- Car Insurance - Start a Free Auto Insurance Quote | GEICO
- USAA: Insurance, Banking, Investments & Retirement
- GEICO: An Insurance Company For Your Car And More
1. Direct Auto Insurance
Get affordable car insurance with the coverage options you need even if you have a less than perfect driving record through Direct Auto Insurance.
2. Car Insurance | Get An Auto Insurance Quote | Allstate
Car insurance quotes from Allstate are just a few clicks away. Find auto insurance coverage options, discounts, and more.
3. Car Insurance & Auto Insurance Quotes : Farmers Insurance
Get a free car insurance quote online from Farmers Insurance. Decide what auto insurance coverage options are right for you and how Farmers can help.
4. Free Car Insurance Quote - Save on Auto Insurance - State Farm®
Car insurance by State Farm®. State Farm offers many coverage options, from auto insurance for teen drivers, or insurance protection for rental cars to insurance ...
5. Auto Insurance - Get a Free Car Insurance Quote – Nationwide
Protect yourself on the road with auto insurance from Nationwide. Find out about coverage options, discounts and get a free online car insurance quote.
6. Progressive: Top-Rated Insurance Company for Auto & More
Save on car insurance and home insurance online from Progressive. Bundle your home and auto insurance to save more.
7. Esurance Car Insurance Quotes & More
Start a fast, free auto insurance quote with Esurance. We help you find car insurance coverages that are right for you, so you're not paying for anything you don't ...
8. Car Insurance - Start a Free Auto Insurance Quote | GEICO
What auto insurance coverages are available?
9. USAA: Insurance, Banking, Investments & Retirement
See How We Can Help Today · Auto Insurance · Checking Accounts · Home and Renters Insurance · Preferred Cash Rewards Credit Card.
10. GEICO: An Insurance Company For Your Car And More
Get insurance from a company that's been trusted since 1936. See how much you can save with GEICO on insurance for your car, motorcycle, and more.
What does auto insurance cover?
Auto insurance typically covers costs associated with damage to the insured's property or other vehicles involved in an accident; bodily injury coverage; and medical expenses from treatment and recovery from an accident, among other things.
How much auto insurance do I need?
The amount of auto insurance you need will depend on your state requirements, and personal circumstances such as whether you lease or own a car, have assets that require protection, and how much money you can afford to pay out-of-pocket for damages.
Is auto insurance mandatory?
Yes, most states have minimum liability requirements for drivers who choose to drive on public roads. Failure to purchase proper coverage could result in legal fines and penalties.
Auto insurance is necessary for individuals who want to drive legally on public roads, as it provides financial protection in the event of an accident. It is important for drivers to understand their local laws regarding coverage limits and types, as well as their own needs when selecting a policy. By being informed about the types of policies available and shopping around for competitive rates, drivers can find the right policy for them at an affordable rate.