Auto loan rates in Connecticut are important to know before signing up for an auto loan. Researching and understanding the rates before making a commitment can help save money and ensure you get the best deal.
Table Of Content:
- Auto Loan Rates | AAA Northeast
- Auto Loan Rates from Bank of America
- Auto Loan Rates | CT Credit Union Auto Loan Rates | AEFCU
- New & Used Car Loans | CT Car Loans | Sikorsky Credit Union
- Compare Connecticut 5-Year Auto Loan Rates
- Auto Loan Calculator
- Best auto loan rates In Hartford, Connecticut
- Best Auto Loan Rates in February 2023 | LendingTree
- File a Sales Finance/Vehicle Loan Complaint
- Consumer Loan Rates | CT Credit Union Loan Rates | Dutch Point
1. Auto Loan Rates | AAA Northeast
Start Saving with AAA Today ; 5.49%. 5.49%. 5.49%. 6.09% ; 7.49%. 7.49%. 7.49%. 8.49%.
2. Auto Loan Rates from Bank of America
View and compare current auto loan rates for new and used cars, and discover options that may help you save money. Apply online today at Bank of America.
3. Auto Loan Rates | CT Credit Union Auto Loan Rates | AEFCU
Auto Loan ; 2020 - 2021, 64 - 75, 6.14% ; 2020 - 2021, 76 - 84, 7.24% ; 2018 - 2019, 1 - 63, 5.74% ; 2018 - 2019, 64 - 75, 6.24%.
4. New & Used Car Loans | CT Car Loans | Sikorsky Credit Union
Conventional Loan Rates* ; Model Years 2024-2022 · 4.49%APR · 4.69%APR ; Model Years 2021-2019 · 4.49%APR · 4.69%APR ; Model Years 2018-2016 · 4.99%APR · 5.19%APR.
5. Compare Connecticut 5-Year Auto Loan Rates
Connecticut 5-Year Auto Loan ; Affinity Credit Union Updated 08/27/2019. Restrictions. 3.36%, $453.23 ; Jpmorgan Chase Bank, National Association Updated 01/07/ ...
6. Auto Loan Calculator
With dealer financing, the potential car buyer has fewer choices when it comes to interest rate shopping, though it's there for convenience for anyone who doesn ...
7. Best auto loan rates In Hartford, Connecticut
Found 89 auto loan rates In Hartford, Connecticut change ; Connecticut State Employees Credit Union, Inc. 84 Wadsworth St Hartford, CT 06106. 2.99% ; Franklin ...
8. Best Auto Loan Rates in February 2023 | LendingTree
7 days ago ... Shop for the best auto loans, compare rates and the best lenders. Get prequalified, and use our auto loan calculator to calculate your ...
9. File a Sales Finance/Vehicle Loan Complaint
Helpful Resources · New car = cap of 15% annual percentage rate (APR) on interest charged · Used model less than 2 years old = cap of 17% APR · Used model over ...
10. Consumer Loan Rates | CT Credit Union Loan Rates | Dutch Point
Consumer Loan Rates ; New and Used Auto Loans · Up to 60 Months (2015 to 2024 Model Years), 4.74%. 61 - 76 Months (2016 to 2024 Model Years), 5.24%. 77 - 84 ...
How is the rate determined?
There are several factors that can affect auto loan rates in Connecticut, including credit history, current interest rates and the age of the car. The lender will consider all these things to determine your rate.
What fees may be associated with an auto loan in Connecticut?
Before taking out an auto loan in Connecticut, you should be aware of any potential fees such as origination fees, late payment fees or processing fees. Make sure to read through your contract thoroughly before signing it so you understand all associated fees that may come with your loan.
Are there any incentives for taking out an auto loan in Connecticut?
Some lenders may offer lower rates or other incentives for those who take out an auto loan in Connecticut. It’s important to shop around and compare different offers to make sure you get the best deal possible.
What types of lenders offer auto loans in Connecticut?
In addition to national banks, credit unions and dealerships also offer auto loans in Connecticut. You should compare different lenders to find which one will provide you with the best rate and terms for your situation.
Auto loan rates vary depending on several factors and can vary drastically based on each individual's situation. Do research into multiple lenders before agreeing on a loan and make sure you understand any associated fees that come with it so you know exactly how much it will cost you in total when all is said and done.