Bank Islam Personal Loan is a great option for Muslims who are looking to borrow money without compromising their religious beliefs. This loan offers competitive interest rates and flexible repayment options, so borrowers can tailor the loan to suit their own individual needs. It also features an Islamic financing product called Murabahah, which bases its charges on the cost of goods purchased and does not involve any element of interest or speculation.
Table Of Content:
- Personal Financing – Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad
- Bank Islam Personal Loans 2021 | Fast Approval | Apply Online in 5 ...
- Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad
- Bank Islam Personal Financing-i (Package) - 4.99% p.a. Interest Rate
- Monthly Instalment Table – Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad
- Bank Islam Flat Rate Personal Financing-i Package - Flat Profit Rate
- Bank Islam IB
- Personal Financing | Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam
- Bank Islam Personal Financing for GSPARX Solar Package under ...
- Personal | Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam
1. Personal Financing – Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad
Providing you services that we are proud to offer. Personal Financing For Professional Program. In need to purchase new equipments? LEARN MORE. Personal ...
2. Bank Islam Personal Loans 2021 | Fast Approval | Apply Online in 5 ...
Benefits & Features · Minimum financing amount of RM10,000 · Maximum financing amount of RM150,000. RM30,000 and below do not require a guarantor; Above ...
3. Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad
Quick Links · Personal Financing · Bank Islam Cards · Latest News · Home Financing · Al-Awfar Investment Account · SME Banking.
4. Bank Islam Personal Financing-i (Package) - 4.99% p.a. Interest Rate
Bank Islam Personal Financing-i (Package)is a personal loan for Malaysian citizens thatare looking for a high financing amount of up to RM 300,000. It also has ...
5. Monthly Instalment Table – Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad
Quick Links. Deposit and Investments · Financing · Personal Financing · Personal Financing For Professional Program · Personal Financing-i Non Package ...
6. Bank Islam Flat Rate Personal Financing-i Package - Flat Profit Rate
Who can apply for Bank Islam Personal Financing-i Package? ... Bank Islam Personal Financing-i Package is only open for government employees, employees of ...
7. Bank Islam IB
User Guide. The web is best viewed using IE 7.0 and above, please upgrade your browser. Internet Banking Login. First Time User ...
8. Personal Financing | Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam
Personal Financing. Supporting your reach towards life goals. Features & Benefits. Obtain financing up to 18 times your net monthly income; Spread out your ...
9. Bank Islam Personal Financing for GSPARX Solar Package under ...
Jul 1, 2020 ... We are proud to announce our latest collaboration with Bank Islam, on financing for GSAPRX Solar PV Package under the Outright Purchase ...
10. Personal | Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam
Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam (BIBD) is the largest Islamic Bank in Brunei Darussalam, ... personal and business banking services such as deposits, financing, ...
Q1: How much money can I borrow with Bank Islam Personal Loan?
The maximum loan amount available through Bank Islam Personal Loan is RM150,000.
What fees do I need to pay when I take out a Bank Islam Personal Loan?
A processing fee of up to 4% will apply to all loans taken out with Bank Islam. Other applicable fees include the late payment fee, referral fee, early settlement fee and legal costs.
How long do I have to repay a Bank Islam Personal Loan?
Repayment periods range from 1-5 years depending on the amount borrowed.
What documents do I need in order to apply for a Bank Islam Personal Loan?
You will need to provide your identity card (Mykad), proof of address (a utility bill not older than 3 months) and three months' salary slips as well as bank statements for the last 6 months for assessment purposes.
Is there any other special benefit that comes with a Bank Islam personal loan?
Yes, you can enjoy exclusive discounts when you purchase items using your Bank Islam personal loan at participating merchants up to RM200 each year.
Bank Islam Personal Loan offers competitive interest rates and flexible repayment terms that make it an ideal choice if you're looking for an Islamic financing solution that adheres to your religious beliefs. With its convenient online application process and multiple benefits and discounts associated with it, this loan is definitely worth considering when it comes time to borrow money.