Bank of America’s card reader is a secure, fast, and convenient way to manage your debit or credit cards. By using this reader you can easily keep track of transactions and account activity, customize spending levels, get alerts on suspicious activity and more. Bank of America’s card reader also provides users with promotional offers and rewards that can help save money when making purchases.
Table Of Content:
- Mobile Credit Card Reader D135 - Bank of America
- BofA Point of Sale - Mobile - Apps on Google Play
- Point of Sale Hardware from Bank of America
- How to Setup & Use Digital Wallets with your Bank of America Cards
- Merchant Services: Payment Solutions for Your Business
- Bank of America Vs. Square | Bank Systems & Technology
- On-the-Go POS Systems: Portable Devices & Mobile Solutions
- Bank of America Merchant Services Review - NerdWallet
- Bank of America in Reading with Drive-Thru ATM | Walkers Brook
- BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. MERCHANT OPERATING GUIDE
1. Mobile Credit Card Reader D135 - Bank of America
The D135 is our most compact mobile payment solution that lets you make secure payments with your mobile phone or tablet. Learn more about the mobile credit ...
2. BofA Point of Sale - Mobile - Apps on Google Play
Now you can give your customers the payment experience they expect with Bank of America's Mobile Point of Sale Solution¹. Combined with our Mobile Card ...
3. Point of Sale Hardware from Bank of America
Mobile Card Reader D135 (requires mobile phone or tablet). Portable A920 Smart Terminal E700 Smart Register E800. Accept PIN-based Payments- PIN Debit and ...
4. How to Setup & Use Digital Wallets with your Bank of America Cards
Step 1. Add your Bank of America® cards to your Digital Wallet. See how. Step 2. Look for the Contactless Symbol in stores – it's how you know where to pay.
5. Merchant Services: Payment Solutions for Your Business
Bank of America's merchant services offer seamless payment solutions, so you can spend time ... from credit and debit cards, to contactless, swipe and keyed ...
6. Bank of America Vs. Square | Bank Systems & Technology
Nov 13, 2012 ... The Charlotte, N.C.-based institution became the first bank to offer its own mobile card reader.
7. On-the-Go POS Systems: Portable Devices & Mobile Solutions
Bank of America's On-the-Go POS systems allow you to process payments wherever you are. Explore secure mobile credit card readers for your small business.
8. Bank of America Merchant Services Review - NerdWallet
Sep 23, 2020 ... The Square Reader for Contactless and Chip - $49: A portable card reader that must be attached to a smart device to run transactions. Accepts ...
9. Bank of America in Reading with Drive-Thru ATM | Walkers Brook
... select your Bank of America debit card from your digital wallet, hold your phone to the contactless reader, enter your PIN and start your transaction.
10. BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. MERCHANT OPERATING GUIDE
Enter in the transaction amount according to the relevant prompt. The POS terminal may now request for the Cardholder to insert their Card into the Card reader ...
What types of cards does the card reader accept?
The card reader accepts most major credit and debit cards.
Does the card reader come with any special features?
Yes, the card reader provides several features such as customized spending levels, alerts on suspicious activity, and promotional offers and rewards.
Is the card reader secure to use?
Yes, Bank of America’s data encryption technology helps protect all account information when using the card reader.
How often will I receive updates on my account activity?
You can choose to receive instant notifications whenever there is an update to your account activity. Additionally, you will receive monthly summaries for easy tracking of your spending habits.
How much does it cost to use this service?
The Card Reader is free to use with no added fees or charges from Bank of America. However, regular charges may still apply depending on your payment network or issuer bank (
The Bank of America Card Reader is a great way to manage and keep track of your payments in a secure and convenient way. With its customizable features and promotional offers it helps users save money while still being able to monitor their accounts safely.