Bank of America is a U.S.-based multinational banking and financial services corporation. Since its founding in 1784, it has become one of the largest banks globally by assets. Bank of America has expanded its reach to Hong Kong, providing a full suite of products and services for customers in the area.
Table Of Content:
- Jobs in Hong Kong | Bank of America Careers
- APAC: Hong Kong
- Visit to Hong Kong Office - Bank of America
- Search and Apply for career opportunities with Bank of America
- Bank of America executive to leave Hong Kong in Covid exodus ...
- Bank of America Financial Centers and ATMs
- Bank of America Reviews in Hong Kong | Glassdoor
- Bank of America Tower (Hong Kong) - Wikipedia
- Matthew Koder, Bank of America President, Global Corporate and ...
- Bank of America International Customer Service & Contact Numbers
1. Jobs in Hong Kong | Bank of America Careers
Browse through all Bank of America jobs available in Hong Kong. You can apply for any of the Hong Kong positions right from the Bank of America Careers ...
2. APAC: Hong Kong
Bank of America's APAC Hong Kong branch provides the banking services needed to help you succeed. Explore our capabilities and financial statements here.
3. Visit to Hong Kong Office - Bank of America
At Bank of America Merrill Lynch, we'll match your drive and ambition to where you can make a real impact. Visit our Hong Kong Office, experience our ...
4. Search and Apply for career opportunities with Bank of America
Global Technology Summer Analyst (Infrastructure) - 2023 - Hong Kong, Asia Pacific, Global Technology, Yes accepting applications.
5. Bank of America executive to leave Hong Kong in Covid exodus ...
Feb 24, 2022 ... Bank of America's co-head of global capital markets in Asia-Pacific is leaving Hong Kong after less than two years as harsh coronavirus ...
6. Bank of America Financial Centers and ATMs
... China Construction Bank (Mainland China, excluding Hong Kong). Bank of America will assess an international transaction fee of 3% of the converted US ...
7. Bank of America Reviews in Hong Kong | Glassdoor
Dec 2, 2022 ... 115 Bank of America reviews in Hong Kong. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees.
8. Bank of America Tower (Hong Kong) - Wikipedia
The Bank of America Tower is a 38-floor 146 m (479 ft) skyscraper located at 13-15 Harcourt Road in the Admiralty area of Hong Kong Island.
9. Matthew Koder, Bank of America President, Global Corporate and ...
Before UBS, Koder worked in the Investment Banking and Equity Capital Markets divisions of Goldman Sachs for almost 10 years in Hong Kong, Sydney and New York ...
10. Bank of America International Customer Service & Contact Numbers
Bank of America's international travel support page is here to help make your travel experience free of problems and worries. Get answers to frequently ...
What types of banking services does Bank of America offer in Hong Kong?
Bank of America offers personal banking services such as checking accounts, savings accounts, investments, mortgages, loans and more in Hong Kong. It also provides corporate financial management solutions and global wealth management services for its large international clients.
How can I open an account with Bank of America Hong Kong?
To open an account with Bank of America Hong Kong, you will need to submit an application form with proof of identity (ID card or passport), address verification document and any other documents that may be required by the bank.
Are there any fees associated with using a Bank of America account?
Yes, there are fees associated with using a Bank of America account including monthly maintenance fees, transaction fees and foreign exchange fees. You should review all applicable fees before opening an account.
Does Bank of America offer online banking for customers in Hong Kong?
Yes, customers in Hong Kong have access to the same online banking features offered to customers worldwide such as electronic bill pay, transfer funds between accounts and access to real-time balances.
Are there any branches or ATMs available at Bank of America locations in Hong Kong?
Currently there are no brick-and-mortar locations or ATMs available in Hong Kong; however, customers can use their cards at thousands of ATMs across the country connected with Global ATM Alliance members’ networks.
With its wide range of products and services tailored towards personal and corporate needs along with convenient digital solutions, Bank of America makes managing finances hassle free for people living in or visiting Hong Kong.