Deposit হল একটি মুনাফের প্রক্রিয়া। ฺBangladesh Bank - Bangladesh's Central Bank - defines deposit as “the receipt of money by a bank or any other person acting in the banking business on account of its customers from either internal or external sources”
Table Of Content:
- deposits Meaning in Bengali at english-bangla.com
- security deposit - Meaning in Bengali
- deposit - Bengali Meaning - deposit Meaning in Bengali at english ...
- Deposit Meaning in Bengali - Deposit English to Bangla translate
- deposit - Meaning in Bengali
- slub meaning in bengali
- certificate of deposit Meaning in Bengali at sobdartho.com
- Bangla to English Meaning of deposit - bdword.com
- ALLUVIAL DEPOSIT Meaning in bengali English, ALLUVIAL ...
- Recurring deposit - Wikipedia
1. deposits Meaning in Bengali at english-bangla.com
Deposits meaning in Bengali - জমা; আমানত; ন্যাস; কল্ক; গচ্ছিত বস্তু; স্থাপিত বস্তু; ; /verb/জমা করা; আমানত ...
2. security deposit - Meaning in Bengali
security deposit - Meaning in Bengali, what is meaning of security deposit in Bengali dictionary, pronunciation, synonyms and definitions of security deposit in ...
3. deposit - Bengali Meaning - deposit Meaning in Bengali at english ...
Word: Phrases, Idioms & A. prep. deposit /verb/ জমা করা, গচ্ছিত রাখা. NEW. × ... Bangla Academy Dictionary: ... Share 'deposit' with others: ...
4. Deposit Meaning in Bengali - Deposit English to Bangla translate
"Deposit Meaning". What is the meaning of Deposit in English? What Deposit means? How do you use the word Deposit? What is another word for Deposit?
5. deposit - Meaning in Bengali
English to Bengali Dictionary: deposit. Meaning and definitions of deposit, translation of deposit in Bengali language with similar and opposite words. Spoken ...
6. slub meaning in bengali
All you need to do is just deposit the money in your karamba.com account and you will receive this bonus instantly! meaning bengali posting of the necessary.
7. certificate of deposit Meaning in Bengali at sobdartho.com
certificate of deposit meaning in Bengali - ; | certificate of deposit এর বাংলা অর্থ, What is the definition of certificate of deposit in Bengali? What is the ...
8. Bangla to English Meaning of deposit - bdword.com
English to Bangla Meaning :: deposit · Bangla Academy Ovidhan : deposit · noun : জমা, আমানত, ন্যাস, কল্ক, গচ্ছিত বস্তু, ...
9. ALLUVIAL DEPOSIT Meaning in bengali English, ALLUVIAL ...
noun: clay or silt or gravel carried by rushing streams and deposited where the stream slows down. Tags: alluvial deposit meaning in bengali, alluvial deposit ka ...
10. Recurring deposit - Wikipedia
A recurring deposit is a special kind of term deposit offered by banks which help people with regular incomes to deposit a fixed amount every month into their ...
What is Deposit?
Deposit is a process of receiving money by a bank or other person carrying out banking business for their customers, which can be from both internal and external sources.
How Does a Deposit Work?
A deposit works when an individual deposits funds into their bank account such as cash or check. The funds are then held in the customer’s account for safekeeping until the customer wishes to withdraw the funds.
Who Can Make a Deposit?
Anyone with a bank account can make a deposit, including individuals, businesses and other organizations who need to manage their finances.
What Types of Deposits Are There?
There are many types of deposits such as savings accounts, checking accounts, certificates of deposit and money market accounts.
Deposit is essential to managing your finances and provides individuals, businesses and other organizations with safe ways to store and access funds. Understanding how deposits work will help you make informed decisions about how to best manage your money.